How do I keep my hat clean?
Caring for your hat will keep it on your head for years to come!
- Storing your hat out of the sun
- Storing your hat on its crown, or on a flat surface. You may also like to build a hat wall!
To clean your hat:
- Loosen any dirt by using a hat cleaning brush (or a soft, clean brush) to gently brush wool hats in small, counter-clockwise motions.
- To remove dust, use a slightly damp, clean cloth to gently wipe away any build up
- Remove hair and dust with a lint roller (or sticky tape).
Do not place your hat in the washing machine
For all of our hat care tips, click here